Opening in Spring 2016, 'Frozen Ever After' will continue to use the existing flume track and boats from the Maelstrom, but will provide new visuals and audio-animatronic characters throughout.
Details revealed by the WSJ article:
- The setting for 'Frozen Ever After' is the winter festival that takes place in summer in Arendelle.
- The queue line will include a trip through Wandering Oaken's Trading Post.
- Olaf and Sven appear near the beginning of the ride.
- Troll Valley is where Grandpappy Troll tells a story of how Anna and Kristoff met before moving up the lift hill along to find Olaf.
- The big show scene is Elsa, on a balcony, singing 'Let it Go.'
- Marshmallow, from the short 'Frozen Fever' makes an appearance.
- The final scene features a firework celebration with a wave from Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Kristof.
- Ride time is around 4 minutes.
An opening date has not yet been announced, although the expectation is for late Spring 2016.
Thanks to wdwmagic.com for the information